This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and CatholicPeople.com. You must read this Agreement very carefully before registering for any and all services of the web site located at CatholicPeople.com. Upon successful registration, you become a member of the Service (a “Member”), and you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement (the “Terms”) for as long as you remain a member. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT PROCEED TO REGISTER OR BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SERVICE. THE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY CatholicPeople.com, EFFECTIVE UPON NOTICE TO YOU. NOTICES SENT TO YOU BY EMAIL WILL CONSTITUTE DELIVERY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE EMAIL WAS NOT SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED, NOT READ OR LOST DURING TRANSMISSION.
The use of this service is to be done at your own risk.
CatholicPeople.com or You may terminate and void this agreement at any time, for any reason whatsoever, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. CatholicPeople.com does however reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership, without notice if you breach this Agreement.
CatholicPeople.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for your use of the Service. It is for your sole, personal use and you may not distribute your user name and password allowing others to use the service through your membership. Use of the service is strictly prohibited to minors under the age of 18.
Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of CatholicPeople.com or use the Web site.
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
As a member, you agree that:
· You will only use the Service in a manner that is accepted and legal according to the applicable laws and regulations.
· You will not transmit chain letters, junk messages, advertisements or any type of solicitation whatsoever of any products or services to any other Members of the Service.
· You will not in any way copy, modify, publish, transmit, display, sell, distribute or reproduce copyrighted material, trademarks or other protected proprietary information without the express written consent of the owner of such.
· By posting information or content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant CatholicPeople.com and other Members an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
· Your use of the service is strictly at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your contact, whether it be written, verbal or in person, with any other Member of the Service. CatholicPeople.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties assume no responsibility whatsoever for harm that may come to you as a result of your contact (of any form) with any other Member of the Service (including but not limited to emotional, verbal and physical abuse or assault)
· You will not communicate, publish or display to any other Member any form of defamatory, slanderous, offensive, inaccurate, abusive, profane, obscene, sexually offensive, threatening, harassing, racial, or illegal material, including but not limited to nude photos of yourself or others, pornographic photos or images and any other type of unlawful or unacceptable material, as decided by CatholicPeople.com. CatholicPeople.com reserves the right to remove any such material from the Service without notice.
· You will not engage in, and CatholicPeople.com is not be responsible for, any form of harassment, offensive or abusive behavior of any kind whatsoever that may be harmful to any other Member of the Service (including but not limited to physical and emotional damage).
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CatholicPeople.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the Service, including any breach by you of the Terms of this Agreement.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CatholicPeople.com BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS. CatholicPeople.com DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND NEITHER ADOPTS NOR ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE.
Please note you may be involuntarily exposed to offensive or obscene materials on the Service that may have been posted by Members, hackers or unauthorized users from time to time. Please note that it is possible for others to obtain your personal information and use it to engage in an action that may be harmful to you or injure you. CatholicPeople.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you choose to display, publish or distribute to other Members.
CatholicPeople.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE.
CatholicPeople.com SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE SUCH MATERIAL THAT VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT.
CatholicPeople.com PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH CatholicPeople.com OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. CatholicPeople.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CatholicPeople.com does not warrant that your use of the Service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected.
IN NO EVENT WILL CatholicPeople.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF CatholicPeople.com OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CatholicPeople.com LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO CatholicPeople.com. FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
CatholicPeople.com DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS, OR “HACKERS”) OF THE SERVICE.
Certain jurisdictions limit the applicability of warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability so the above disclaimers of warranty and limitations of liability may not apply to you.
This Agreement is governed under the laws of the State of Michigan, regardless of conflicts of law principles. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the federal courts in the State of Michigan. This Agreement, accepted upon registering for the Service, contains the entire Agreement between you and CatholicPeople.com regarding the use of the Service. This Agreement may only be amended upon notice by CatholicPeople.com to you, or by a writing signed by you and an authorized official of CatholicPeople.com. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Terms will survive termination of your membership to the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.